Tuesday, June 9, 2009

first preview

tonight is our first footloose preview for a sold-out crowd here at tuacahn.  i'm excited.  and getting nervous.  i know i'm going to be standing stage right, getting ready to run on for my solo in the opener, and wanting to wet my black pleather skirt.
with so many performers out of work, i realize that i'm lucky to have a fun job for the summer.  i'm lucky to get to sing my face off every night playing the part of rusty.  it's such a fun part. 
 so, this summer i'm going to love every moment as it comes, knowing that i'll never have it again.  'cause after all...

2 comments:

  1. "wanting to wet my black pleather skirt"...bwahaha. When did you become such a witty and entertaining writer. I love reading all these blog posts.
    I'm so happy that you are rusty in Footloose all summer. I keep hearing how amazing you are, and I am SOOOOOOO excited to see you perform!

    ReplyDelete