Sunday, March 21, 2010

adventures of the twins continue....

last week this dude came to sail with me

my twin and i always have epic adventures together, and this week was no exception. lets just say that our adventures included: a free upgrade to a stateroom, invitations to the officer's lounge as well as sessions, a free trip to disney world, riding around florida (in style) in this bad boy...

running out of gas, riding in the back of a police car and making friends with sharon...

fine dining...

plenty of tropical moments...

making memories with my M24 family (rue paul's drag race pizza party)...

and experiencing my disney life with me...

...'cause that's how we roll. i love you, benj!!! i'm so proud of you and i can't wait for our future adventures together!!!

2 comments:

  1. Your little room is so cute! Also you seriously look magical as Cinderella! I LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best vacay ever! Thanks for such an amazing week--the adventures are always epic when the twins combine forces : )
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete